среда, 12 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD MUTHEAD BINDER SYNC

This is a great tool! I know most of you guys don't check the homepage as frequently as you do the forums, so I'm cross-posting this here:. I know most of you guys don't check the homepage as frequently as you do the forums, so I'm cross-posting this here: At this time, the tool only supports player items. See this post for more info. muthead binder sync

Uploader: Samulabar
Date Added: 2 May 2004
File Size: 55.68 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 53797
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Thank you guys so much for this Rocketz. No one comes to the Father except through Me. Make sure everything matches up on your end with what you see.

We never see or use your account credentials to sync your binder. Once you are logged in with EA, bincer Chrome extension allows EA's web app to share your binder data with us.

Muthead Binder Sync

If not, I'll see what I can do to help:. If you're still having trouble, post in the forums for help from our community and our devs: If I could only remember my origin password.

Symc edited by Bwright It just doesn't make sense to build and maintain a tool that only applies to a very small fraction of our users. Just used this for the first time, this is awesome!! Only Madden Ultimate Team 16 is supported. I cannot get anything to show up.

Muthead Binder Sync - Chrome Extensions Archive

Now you can, and a whole lot more. I figured it out.

muthead binder sync

If you're still having trouble, post in the forums for help from our community and our devs:. You should be bineer to access everything again in just a few minutes. Why aren't all of my players included after my binder is imported? EA has a built in rate-limit on their web application which limits how frequently you can retrieve your binder data.

muthead binder sync

Quote from Wdillingham24 jump. Rollback Post to Revision RollBack. If things aren't working as expected, start by watching this video. Sync your binder and find out: However, as long as you use a computer to do the sync step, you can view and manage mutnead binder from a tablet, phone, or other mobile device.

Works great on mobile too. You are logging in with EA, not with us.

muthead binder sync

The sync functionality relies on a Google Chrome browser extension. Quote from dpcv8 jump.

Chrome Extensions Archive

At this time, the tool only supports player items. Love seeing the value of the players in my binders. It's not working for me! We plan to add support for these items in the future. What am I doing wrong?

Unfortunately, this web application doesn't include every player. Why can't I sync more often than once every ten minutes? I know most of you guys don't check the homepage as frequently as you do the forums, so I'm cross-posting this here: Unfortunately we have no plans to create a Firefox version of this extension.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий