вторник, 28 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD 8BALL MJG LAY IT DOWN MP3

Quiero recibir notificaciones de artistas destacados y noticias. Borrar playlist Cancelar Guardar. We all get paid, so gets sprayed, so buster behave My flavor's deep, please peep, I ain't soft I represent at all cost and always got my niner out So eeease back cause you marks can't hang with me I got to much game in me, killin ain't no thang to me Give a nut check, and I see you outta place And I say that to say you're a BITCH, and you ain't got what it takes to stop the funk mutha from freelance jackin Brushes up on yo skills, cause fool I ain't lackin With my hands on my dick, my click is thick so don't clown bitches we ain't playin you hoes lay it down. He's got his head tilted back on his face is a frown Who's that nigga there it's Thorough bitch So don't you clown, the sound and style, of Swisher after Swisher Oh how I wish ya would step so I could hit ya With wicked shit slick and swift as I slaughter quick, oughta flip with fluents to show you how we be doin in the Suave House federation; that is cat You don't know how it's comin cause you don't where it's at A mack of all trades, low cut, tight fade. Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. 8ball mjg lay it down mp3

Uploader: Dolkis
Date Added: 17 February 2014
File Size: 52.97 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 59748
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Who is this hoe in the bed with me? Mi perfil Enviar letra Mensajes Editar Salir.

Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. Borrar playlist Cancelar Guardar.

8ball mjg lay it down mp3

Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8. I remember the pussy but I don't remember her name G Grab me Swisher cut it up and fill it with weed, hit that hoe in the head, and tell her get out of my bed you damn freak Hopped into the shower for an hour, it was hot as hell Got dressed and ran a gold comb through my curls Walkin out of the house slow, tellin that hoe come on let's go First I crack up the music then, hit the switch on my six-four Candy coated paint, got the bitches at the bus stop sick but at the same time on my dick, thick Beat a bitch quick I'm sick, full of Swishers and malt liquor I'm a killa on them sticks, aggivated hallucinatin Tryin to let go of my frustration but some my luck, nigga gonna be a med patient I gotta nine uzi AK, but that shit don't really matter Cause if I gotta I will rat-a-tat-a to splatter the guts of nigga with no nuts and if you step to Suave you will have to lay it down [Chorus: We all get paid, so gets sprayed, so buster behave My flavor's deep, please peep, I ain't soft I represent at all cost and always got my niner out So eeease back cause you marks can't hang with me I got to much game in me, killin ain't no thang to me Give a nut check, and I see you outta place And I say that to say you're a BITCH, and you ain't got what it takes to stop the funk mutha from freelance jackin Brushes up on yo skills, cause fool I ain't lackin With my hands on my dick, my click is thick so don't clown bitches we ain't playin you hoes lay it down.

I remember the pussy but I don't remember her name G Grab me Swisher cut it up and fill it with weed, hit that hoe in the head, and tell her get out of my bed you damn freak Hopped into the shower for an hour, it was hot as hell Got dressed and ran a gold comb through my curls Walkin out of the house slow, tellin that hoe come on let's go First I crack up the music then, hit the switch on my six-four Candy coated paint, got the bitches at the bus stop sick but at the same time on my dick, thick Beat a bitch quick I'm sick, full of Swishers and malt liquor I'm a killa on them sticks, aggivated hallucinatin Tryin to let go of my frustration but some my luck, nigga gonna be a med patient I gotta nine uzi AK, but that shit don't really matter Cause if I gotta I will rat-a-tat-a to splatter the guts of nigga with no nuts and if you step to Suave you will have to lay it down.

8ball mjg lay it down mp3

He's got his head tilted back on his face is a frown Who's that nigga there it's Thorough bitch So don't you clown, the sound and style, of Swisher after Swisher Oh how I wish ya would step so I could hit ya With wicked shit slick and swift as I slaughter quick, oughta flip with fluents to show you how we be doin in the Suave House federation; that is cat You dosn know how it's comin cause you don't where it's at A mack of all trades, low cut, tight fade. Crime Boss] Here comes the spy, that fry, get high, and get head rushed the number one gangsta you can't touch or bust so steppin is the wrong that you gots to come against me you best to do a driveby and be prayin that you hit mp Cause nigga if you miss me I'ma have to draw my gat and take yo ass way back, cause way back way back in the days I used to beat dope fiends down just get paid Live my life as a hustler, sellin drugs was my only J My moms was a trick hoe I had nowhere to stay And nigga that's fucked all my homies are loners I've been on this for ten years so I'm known on corners with bitches and prostitutes, pimps and killa thugs Five-oh harrassin me, so Crime Boss is feelin slugs A good guy gone bad, devious fuckin kid Victim of?

Quiero recibir notificaciones de artistas destacados y noticias. Here comes the spy, that fry, get high, and get head rushed the number one gangsta you can't touch or bust so steppin is the wrong that you gots to come against me you best to do a driveby and be prayin that you hit me Cause nigga if you miss me I'ma have to draw my gat and take yo ass way back, cause way back way back in the days I used to beat dope fiends down just get paid Live my life as a hustler, sellin drugs was my only J My moms was a trick hoe I had nowhere to stay And nigga that's fucked all my homies are loners I've been on this for ten years so I'm known on corners with bitches and prostitutes, pimps and killa thugs Five-oh harrassin me, so Crime Boss is feelin slugs A good guy gone bad, devious fuckin kid Victim of?

8ball mjg lay it down mp3

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий