четверг, 30 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD KEBU CHESS TACTICS

Aug 06, , Black Rain by Crip. You asked for comments, and your list of books was a little curious to me. I think that the GM-RAM idea has some merit in that knowing wholly less material than a little bit about a lot is the best way to go. Find an inaccurate or out-of-date link? Hello Andrew, Sounds like a very balanced study plan to me! Thanks for that link, that was exactly what I was looking for a while ago! kebu chess tactics

Uploader: Vuzahn
Date Added: 13 June 2018
File Size: 8.98 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 18227
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The rest of my books are classics. Thanks for that link, that was exactly what I was looking for a while ago!

- KEBU Chess Tactics

I am currently working on Zurich at around game Those are very good collections though the tal collections doesn't have the supplemental material I use that extra positions as a visualization test anyway. Addendum- Hi again Tactcis, Just wanted to add this reference for "Pawn Structure" games - check out these collections on chessgames.

Is there a website you got the pgn collection from? As for why CI 92 it's because I ordered that specific issue when it came out years ago and quickly set it aside but the reason I've decided to read it now is because yes, it is modern chess, but it also covers the whole range of openings so I will be exposed to a large hcess of kebh. Forum Home Recent Posts. Scholastic chess coaches can still be listed under "Individuals chess coaches, etc. For the books that have game collections made on chessgames.

Sorry for so many questions jebu I originally was going to write a much longer post with my approach, but I think it more interesting without my viewpoints for now. If I can't get it I will dig in and take my time but more often I think I see a win but miss something. I have a free program that is the kebu chess openings trainer for opening lines. Sorry I'm too tired for a proper response at the moment as my playing showsI'll try for tomorrow. Simple chess by stean 2.

Dvoretsky is standard heavy-duty ref, but what do you think about Ziatdinov? Chess Art, Set Collections, etc.

kebu chess tactics

I have to travel some distance but I do play in 1 OTB tournament per month. I find it interesting that you're doing both blitz and standard and have similar ratings for each.

This is happening less often though as my accuracy has been much improved.

Sep 29, This might be false pattern recognition but is more often carelessness from not following the habits of "fact checking" my solutions I am trying to ingrain with the standard training. Since I am a gold member I will be solving as many easy problems rated in my own custom problem set. And fhess your goals are for doing each kind?

עזרה עצמית

My plan is as follows: Scholastic Chess Scholastic chess is so important that we've now moved all the information to the scholastic section of this website: Some sites may have content in more than one category; in most cases the site will only be listed under the primary category. I am posting this just to try to explain why I have a ok rating for blitz and during my "blitz" training I simply try to rely on my intuiton and pattern recognition.

Sorry interlist I didn't see your response in my post so here goes. If anybody has a reference to those collections with PGN or otherwise that would be helpful! All from this google search: I know I have improved a lot simply from reading the books I've read so far in addition for the tactics training I've been doing. Which are you using? Reader discretion is advised.

From there I hope to get to this coming week.

kebu chess tactics

Maybe this is too long but I hope it answered your question! Any comments critiques are more than welcome.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий